- 1 Phones parts list
- 2 Parts descriptions
- 3 Texas Instruments OMAP3430 SoC (Cortex A8 PoP solution)
- 4 Texas Instruments TWL5030 Power Management (Catalog name TPS65950)
- 5 Texas Instruments TMS320C6454 (on the OMAP3430 PoP package)
- 6 Texas Instruments Wrigley 3G (ARM MCU, c55x+)
- 7 Quallcomm QSC6085 (Only for Droid)
- 8 Texas Instruments WL1271a
- 9 Atmel ATmega324P
- 10 Aptina 5131
- 11 National Semiconductor LM3530
- 12 National Semiconductor LM3554
- 13 Avago FEM7758 (only for Droid)
- 14 TriQuint TQM613029 (Only for Droid)
- 15 Asahi Kasei Microsystems AK8973N
- 16 STMicroelectronics LIS331DLH
- 17 Texas Instruments TPS62601
- 18 Infineon Smarti 3G UEmicro
- 19 TriQuint TQM679002
- 20 Skyworks SKY77529
- 21 Infineon BGA735L16
- 22 Maxim MAX2395
- 23 Avago FEM7781
- 24 ON Semiconductor NUF8401MNT4G
- 25 California Micro Devices CM1692
- 26 Supertex HV861
- 27 Broadcomm BCM4750
- 28 Fairchild Semiconductor FAN5902
- 29 OSRAM Opto Semiconductors SFH7743
- 30 OSRAM Opto Semiconductors SFH4058
- 31 Detailed information
Phones parts list
Texas Instruments OMAP3430 SoC (Cortex A8 PoP solution)
The first device in TI's OMAP™ 3 architecture, the OMAP3430 multimedia applications processor delivers up to 3x gain in performance over ARM11-based processors, enabling laptop-like productivity and advanced entertainment in mobile devices. The industry's first application processor to be designed in a 65-nanometer (nm) CMOS process, the OMAP3430 operates at a higher frequency than previous generation OMAP processors while lowering the core voltage and adding power reduction features.
Productivity. The OMAP3430 is the first applications processor in the industry to integrate the ARM® Cortex™-A8 superscalar microprocessor core. Combined with TI's technology in the OMAP3430, the ARM Cortex-A8 enables faster user interfaces, faster data access and boosts productivity and entertainment applications on the mobile phone, while maintaining power efficiencies expected in a wireless handset or mobile device.
Multimedia / Gaming. IVA 2+ a second-generation, power-optimized version of TI's imaging, video and audio accelerator used in TI's DaVinci™ technology provides up to 4x performance improvement in multi-media processing versus previous OMAP processors. The increased capabilities of the IVA2+ enables multi-standard (MPEG4, H264, Windows Media Video, RealVideo etc.) video encode and decode at DVD and up to 720p resolutions. With the advanced multimedia capabilities of the OMAP3430 a multi-standard DVD-quality, and up to 720p-quality camcorder can be added to a phone for the first time. In addition, the ARM's vector floating-point acceleration, coupled with the OMAP3430's dedicated 2D/3D graphics hardware accelerator, provides outstanding user interface and gaming capabilities.
Graphics. The OMAP3430 processor embeds Imagination Technologies' POWERVR SGX™ graphics core, and supports OpenGL ES® 2.0 and OpenVG™, providing superior graphics performance and advanced user interface capabilities. TI is enabling sophisticated and dynamic images with "smart pixel" technology offered via OpenGL ES 2.0. This unique technology allows each pixel in an image to be programmed individually, giving user interface and gaming developers the power to create rich effects with cinematic realism. Users will now experience "life-like" facial features, advanced reflection effects and multi-textured backgrounds in the mobile environment.
Imaging. An integrated image signal processor (ISP) allows for image quality enhancement while reducing external components, lowering system costs and lowering system power. The OMAP3430 can connect to images sensors up to 12 megapixels in size with minimal shot-to-shot delay, enabling camera phones and imaging devices that are equivalent to or better than most digital still cameras on the market today. Additional features in the OMAP3430, such as On-the-fly JPEG compression and connectivity support for both serial and parallel cameras, aid in throughput and storage as well as add design flexibility.
Software and support. The OMAP3430 is designed to support all high-level operating system (HLOS) platforms, including the leading Linux®, Microsoft® Windows Mobile™, and Symbian™ OSes. The OMAP Developer Network provides an extensive range of programs and media components that manufacturers can use for differentiating and delivering products to market fast.
Security. The built-in M-Shield™ security technology enables operators to add value-added services for content protection, transaction security and secure network access, plus terminal security functions such as secure flashing and booting, terminal identity protection and network lock protection. Enhanced with ARM TrustZone™ support, OMAP3430 security is based on open APIs and provides an environment for secure applications that deliver robust performance and interoperability.
Power management. The OMAP3430 boasts the most advanced and effective power management techniques in the market. The chip makes exhaustive use of TI's SmartReflex technologies which include a broad range of intelligent and adaptive hardware and software techniques that dynamically control voltage, frequency and power based on device activity, modes of operation and temperature. Additionally the OMAP3430 is supported by the TWL4030 power management/audio codec companion device which is designed specifically to maximize battery life and boost system performance in mobile phones that leverage the OMAP3430 applications processor. The highly integrated TWL5030 audio/energy management device combines SmartReflex-compliant voltage regulators and converters, a high-fidelity audio/voice codec, class-AB/D audio amplifiers, high-speed USB 2.0 OTG transceiver, battery charger circuitry and much more into a single chip, significantly reducing board space and system cost while managing power consumption efficiently.
- Technical Reference Manual**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/omap3430-trm.pdf
Texas Instruments TWL5030 Power Management (Catalog name TPS65950)
The TPS65950 device is a highly integrated power-management and audio coder/decoder (codec) integrated circuit (IC) that supports the power and peripheral requirements of the OMAP™ application processors. The device contains power management, an audio codec, a universal serial bus (USB) high-speed (HS) transceiver, an ac/USB charger, light-emitting diode (LED) drivers, an analog-to-digital converter (ADC), a real-time clock (RTC), and embedded power control.
The power portion of the device contains three buck converters, two controllable by a dedicated SmartReflex™ class-3 interface, multiple low-dropout (LDO) regulators, an embedded power controller (EPC) to manage the power-sequencing requirements of OMAP, and an RTC and backup module.
– Two efficient stepdown converters for processor cores – One efficient stepdown converter for input/output (I/O) power – SmartReflexTM-compliant dynamic voltage management for the processor core – Three low-dropout regulators (LDOs) for phase-locked loops (PLLs) and digital-to-analog converter (DAC) – Seven miscellaneous linear regulator supplies for peripherals
– Voice codec – 15-bit linear codec (8 kHz/16 kHz) – Differential input main microphone and submicrophone (for noise cancellation) – Single-ended hands-free input – Differential 32-Ω speaker and 16-Ω headset drivers – 8-Ω stereo class-D drivers – Pulse-code modulation (PCM)/(inter-IC sound [I2STM]/time-division multiplexing [TDM]) interfaces – Bluetooth® voice interface – Automatic level control (ALC) function – Ability to mix paths in digital and analog domains – 16-bit linear audio stereo DAC (96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz, and derivatives) – 16-bit linear audio stereo analog-to-digital (ADC) (48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz, and derivatives) – PLL for audio codec with 256*Fs or 128*Fs generation – Carkit (CEA-936A)
– Li-ion, Li-polymer, and manganese-cobalt charger – AC regulated charger (maximum 7 V) – Universal serial bus (USB) charger (CEA-936A) – Backup battery charger
– USB 2.0 OTG-compliant high-speed (HS) transceivers – 12-bit USB transceiver macrocell interface (UTMI)+ low pin interface (ULPI) – USB power supplies (5 V, 3 V) – Carkit-compliant CEA936 and multiple channels per carrier (MCPC)
– LED driver – Two pulse width modulation (PWM) generators, PWM0 and PWM1 – Embedded 10-bit ADC with 3 to 8 external inputs – Real-time clock (RTC) module and retention modules – uC with vendor specific sized fast turn ROM to provide for programmable regulator defaults and start-up timing – 4k bytes of RAM (< 1uA leakage) for uC application code – HS inter-integrated circuit I2CTM serial control – Thermal shutdown protection and hot-die detection – Keypad up to 8 x 8 matrix – 0.4 mm pitch, 7 x 7 mm package
– Cellular/smart phone
- Schematics checklist**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tps65930-schematics.pdf and http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tps65950-schematics.pdf
- Backup state configure**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tps65930-configure.pdf
- Real Time Clock**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tps65950-rtc.pdf
- Simulation**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tps65950_ibs_model-a.zip
Texas Instruments TMS320C6454 (on the OMAP3430 PoP package)
The TMS320C64x+TM DSP is the new generation of the TMS320C64xTM DSP architecture. It presents some new features that did not exist in the C64xTM DSP architecture as well as some existing features that have been enhanced. The C64x+TM megamodule is the name used to designate the CPU together with the hardware providing memory, bandwidth management, interrupt, memory protection, and power-down support. This chapter provides an overview of the main components and features of the C64x+ megamodule. The C64x+ megamodule includes the following components: C64x+ CPU, Level 1 program (L1P) memory controller, Level 1 data (L1D) memory controller, Level 2 (L2) memory controller, Internal DMA (IDMA), bandwidth management (BWM), interrupt controller (INTC), power-down controller (PDC), and an extended memory controller (EMC).
The TMS320C64x+\x99 DSPs (including the TMS320C6454 device) are the highest-performance fixed-point DSP generation in the TMS320C6000\x99 DSP platform. The C6454 device is based on the third-generation high-performance, advanced VelociTI\x99 very-long-instruction-word (VLIW) architecture developed by Texas Instruments (TI), making these DSPs an excellent choice for applications including video and telecom infrastructure, imaging/medical, and wireless infrastructure (WI). The C64x+\x99 devices are upward code-compatible from previous devices that are part of the C6000\x99 DSP platform.
- Datasheets**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tms320c6454.tar.bz2
Texas Instruments Wrigley 3G (ARM MCU, c55x+)
Quallcomm QSC6085 (Only for Droid)
"QUALCOMM's leading levels of integration have long been recognized as driving down the cost of mobile broadband, opening the door to more capabilities while enabling quicker time to market," said Reiner Klement, senior director of product management for QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies. "By utilizing the fastest CDMA2000 data speeds available today on both the forward and reverse links, the QSC6085 will help drive the fundamental shift of content being generated by the user."
The QSC6085 solution is pin- and software-compatible with QUALCOMM's previous-generation QSC products, including the QSC6055(TM), QSC6065(TM) and QSC6075(TM), allowing device manufacturers to leverage existing hardware platforms and software applications for a comprehensive portfolio of handsets across CDMA2000, EV-DO Rel. 0 and EV-DO Rev. A networks.
QUALCOMM's QSC family integrates baseband modem, multimedia engines, radio transceiver and power management into a single chip to lower R&D, manufacturing and bill-of-materials costs for device manufacturers while accelerating time to market. QSC solutions enable richer functionality in slim, compelling devices with optimized power consumption.
- Support for EV-DO Rev. A with backward compatibility to EV-DO Rel.0 and CDMA2000 - Equalizer technology for increased EV-DO data throughput - Powerful GPS location capabilities, including gpsOne(R) multi-mode hybrid assisted GPS technology, enabling a broad variety of location services such as navigation, social, safety and security applications - Up to 3 megapixel camera support with anti-shake capability - 15 fps video encode and decode capability - 72-voice polyphonic ringtones with support for multiple audio codecs - Multiple technologies to improve network capacity, including QUALCOMM Linear Interference Cancellation (QLIC(TM)) with pilot and traffic cancellation, and Fourth Generation Vocoder(TM) (4GV(TM)), published as the EVRC-B 3GPP2 standard codec, which gives network operators the flexibility to prioritize voice quality or network capacity - Support for multiple bands, including 800 Mhz, 1900 Mhz and the AWS band (1700/2100 Mhz), with mobile receive diversity - Cost-effective 65 nm process technology and a 12 mm x 12 mm package size
- Training - Audio**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/qsc6085-audio.pdf
- Training - RF**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/qsc6085-analog_rf.pdf
- CDMA AT Commands Guide**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/CDMA_AT_Commands.pdf
Texas Instruments WL1271a
- Connected with**:
**Texas Instruments TPS62601**
- IEEE 8 802.11 b,g,n,d d,e,i compliant. - Embedded ARM CPU unit for data processing - Typical WLAN Transmit Power: o 20.0 dBm, 11 Mbps, CC (b). o 14.5 dBm, 54 Mbps, OFDM (g). o 12.5 dBm, 65 Mbps, OFDM (n). - Bluetoooth 2.1+EDR Power Clas 1.5. - Typical WLAN Sen nsitivity: o -89 dBm, 8% PER,11 Mbps. o -76 dBm, 10% PER, 54 Mbps. o -73 dBm, 10% PER, 65 Mbps. - Miniature footprint: 18 mm x 13 mm - Low height profile: 1.9 mm. - U.FL connector for external antenna. - Terminal for PCB/C Chip antenna feeds. - Integrated band-pass filter - SDIO Host data interfaces. - Bluetooth Advance Audio Inter - Low power operation mode. - RoHS compliant
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/wl1271_datasheet.pdf
- SDK Guide**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/wl1271_sdk.pdf
- Command Line Interface**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/wl1271_cli.pdf
The ATmega164P/324P/644P is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega164P/324P/644P achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the sys- tem designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than con- ventional CISC microcontrollers.
The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology. The On- chip ISP Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system through an SPI serial interface, by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer, or by an On-chip Boot program running on the AVR core. The boot program can use any interface to download the application program in the application Flash memory. Software in the Boot Flash section will continue to run while the Application Flash section is updated, providing true Read-While-Write operation. By combining an 8-bit RISC CPU with In-System Self-Programmable Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel ATmega164P/324P/644P is a powerful microcontroller that provides a highly flexible and cost effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/atmega324p.pdf
Based on Micron MT9P012.
The MT9P012 is a 5-megapixel, low-power CMOS image sensor that features Micron’s DigitalClarity technology, which reduces noise levels and enables the sensor to capture superb-quality color images without increasing power requirements.
DigitalClarity® CMOS imaging technology Low-power, progressive scan CMOS image sensor 5-megapixel resolution (2592H x 1944V) 1/3.2-inch optical format 15 frames per second (fps) for full resolution; 30 fps preview mode (720 progressive scan) Binning with improved image quality and enhanced viewing Support for external mechanical shutter and external LED or xenon flash Programmable gain and exposure control On-chip phase lock loop (PLL) for versatile clock-in scheme Standby mode for reduced current consumption On-chip, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) Two-wire serial programming interface One-time programmable memory (OTP) for storing module information Data interfaces: 12-bit parallel or serial (2-lane MIPI- and CCP2-compliant) interface
National Semiconductor LM3530
The LM3530 current mode boost converter supplies the power and controls the current in up to 11 series white LED’s. The 839mA current limit and 2.7V to 5.5V input voltage range, makes the device a versatile backlight power source ideal for operation with Li+ batteries.
The LED current is adjustable from 0 to 29.5mA via an I 2C compatible interface. The 127 different current steps and 8 different maximum LED current levels give over 1000 programmable LED current levels. Additionally, PWM brightness control is possible through an external logic level input.
Additionally, the device features two Ambient Light Sensor inputs. These are designed to monitor analog output ambient light sensors and provide programmable adjustment of the LED current with changes in ambient light. Each ambient light sensor input has independently programmable internal voltage setting resistors which can be made high impedance to reduce power during shutdown. The LM3530's 500kHz switching frequency allows for high converter efficiency over a wide output voltage range accomodating from 2 to 11 series LEDs. Finally, the support of Content Adjusted Backlighting maximizes battery life while maintaining display image quality.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/LM3434.pdf
National Semiconductor LM3554
The LM3554 is a 2 MHz fixed frequency, current mode synchronous boost converter. The device is designed to operate as a dual 600mA (1.2A total) constant current driver for high current white LEDs, or as a regulated 4.5V or 5V voltage source.
The dual high side current sources allow for grounded cathode LED operation. An adaptive regulation method ensures the current source for each LED remains in regulation and maximizes efficiency.
The main features include: an I 2C compatible interface for controlling the LED current or the desired output voltage, a hardware Flash enable input for direct triggering of the Flash pulse, and dual TX inputs which force the Flash pulse into a low current Torch mode allowing for synchronization to RF power amplifier events or other high current conditions. Additionally, an active high hardware enable (HWEN) input provides a hardware shutdown during system software failures.
Five protection features are available within the LM3554 including a software selectable input voltage monitor, an internal comparator, for interfacing with an external temperature sensor, four selectable current limits to ensure the battery current is kept below a predetermined peak level, an over-voltage protection feature to keeps the output voltage below the OVP threshold in case of an open LED, and an output short circuit protection which limits the output current during an output short to GND. Additionally, the device provides various fault indicators including: a thermal fault flag indicating the LED temperature has tripped the thermal threshold, a flag indicating a TX event has occured, a flag indicating the flash timeout counter has expired, a flag indicating the devices die temperature has reached the thermal shutdown threshold, and a flag indicating an open or short LED.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/LM3554.pdf
Avago FEM7758 (only for Droid)
The AFEM-7758 is a fully matched WCDMA Band1 Frond- End Module (FEM) featuring the integration of Avago Technologies power amplifier and FBAR.
The AFEM-7758 offers extended talk time and excellent linearity by using CoolPAM technology, which enhances efficiencies in low and medium power mode. Idle current is as low as 11mA.
The FBAR (Film Bulk Acoustic Resonator) based duplexer provides low insertion loss and outstanding isolation, which improves efficiency and RX sensitivity.
By using CoolPAM and FBAR technologies, AFEM-7758 shows best performance with smaller footprint.
- Datasheet:** http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/fem7780.pdf
- Datasheet:** http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/AFEM-7758-AF1.pdf
TriQuint TQM613029 (Only for Droid)
- Datasheet:** http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/TQM653029.pdf
Asahi Kasei Microsystems AK8973N
AK8973 is a geomagnetism detection type electronic compass IC. The small package of AK8973 integrates magnetic sensors for detecting geomagnetism in the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis, and arithmetic circuit for processing the signal from each sensor. AK8973 outputs four data in total as 8-bit digital values respectively: 3-axis magnetic sensor measured values and temperature sensor read value. By processing the magnetic sensor measured values with an external CPU, azimuth data can be obtained. By using AK8973 integrated into the system, a navigation system is achieved with reduced space in portable equipment such as PDA or mobile phone incorporating the GPS function.
1. 3-axis geomagnetic measurement by one-chip LSI has become possible by Si-monolithic Hall elements and by unique technology for magnetic concentrator. 2. The combination of high-level technology of analogue signal operation and original digital estimation technology has achieved geomagnetic detection by Hall elements that had been thought impossible in the past. 3. By using excellent linearity and wide dynamic range of Hall elements, very wide measurement range such as ± 2000 microT is provieded. 4. Due to the built-in DAC for compensating the offset magnetic field generated by such as speakers, the position restraint with parts which generate the offset magnetic field is reduced, and the degree of freedom about layout is expanded. 5. Due to the built-in 8-bit ADC and serial interface, X-, Y-, and Z-axes components of geomagnetism can be output as digital signal. 6. The serial interface corresponds to the I2C bus. 7. A dedicated power supply is used for the serial interface, so the low-voltage operation at down to 1.7V is also covered. 8. A memory for storing the individual adjustment values of sensor sensitivity is built-in. The adjustment values are stored before shipment at AKM factory. 9. The built-in temperature sensor generates the digital A/D-converted data and then the data is output from serial interface as digital data. 10 The major circuit blocks of AK8973N/B/S are activated by the measurement request command from the controller, and transit to the power-down mode automatically at the end of measurement. That characteristic realizes the low power consumption required for mobile phones. 11. The interrupt function for posting the completion of sensor signal measurement to the external CPU is built-in. 12. Built-in oscillator dispenses with the external clock input.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/AK89731.PDF
The LIS331DLH is a MEMS digital output motion sensor “nano”, low-power, digital output 3-axis linear accelerometer packaged in a LGA package. The complete device includes a sensing element and an IC interface able to take the information from the sensing element and to provide a signal to the external world through an I2C/SPI serial interface.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/lis331dlh.pdf
Texas Instruments TPS62601
The TPS6260x device is a high-frequency synchronous step-down dc-dc converter optimized for battery-powered portable applications. Intended for low-power applications, the TPS6260x supports up to 500mA load current, and allows the use of low cost chip inductor and capacitors.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/tps62601.pdf
Infineon Smarti 3G UEmicro
The SMARTi™ UEmicro is a single chip 2G / 3G CMOS RF transceiver for the low end segment of the 3G market.
It is a cost down version of the proven and widely adopted SMARTi™ UE with a backward compatible hard- and software interface via DigRF v3.09. With the elimination of external Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA’s) and a simplified co-banded RF frontend without Rx filters SMARTi™ UEmicro is perfectly matching the mass market requirements for ultra low cost 3G handsets. SMARTi™ UEmicro delivers exceptional RF performance for up to three of the globally used WCDMA bands plus Dual- or Quad-Band GSM/EDGE at lowest system cost
The TQM679002 is full WLAN/BT front-end module in an ultra small 3mm x 3mm footprint package for 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth applications. The TQM679002 contains 2.4GHz PA,
directional detector, front-end switch, Bluetooth path and receive balun. The architecture and interface are optimized for next generation WLAN integration into handset devices. The front-end module features CMOS compatible control voltages to facilitate ease of use. With its low power dissipation, the front-end Module contributes to the extended battery life of next generation WLAN solutions. The front-end module is manufactured in TriQuint’s high-reliability E/D pHEMT technology and is assembled in thin profile 3mm x 3mm x 0.45mm ETSLP - 16 Pb-Free package.
The SKY77529 Tx Front End Module (FEM) is designed in a compact form factor for quad-band cellular handsets comprising GSM850/900, DCS1800, PCS1900, supporting GMSK and linear EDGE modulation. Class 12 General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) multi-slot operation is also supported. The module consists of a GSM850/900 PA block and a DCS1800/PCS1900 PA block, a printed directional coupler for each block impedance-matching circuitry for 50 Ω input and output impedances, a multifunction power amplifier control (MFC) block, low pass harmonic rejection filters, and an SP8T Antenna T/R switch. The T/R switch incorporates four linear ports to allow WCDMA parallel operation. Two separate Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) PA blocks are fabricated onto an InGaP die; one supports the GSM850/900 bands, the other supports the DCS1800 and PCS1900 bands. The InGaP PA
die, the silicon MFC die, PHEMT switch die, and the passive components are mounted on a multi-layer
laminate substrate. The assembly is encapsulated with plastic overmold. The FEM incorporates full support for a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus function. The SPI controller shall accept SPI telegrams with data fields that support PA and switchplexer-related functions. All FEM operating modes and switch states shall be determined by the SPI telegram. The Multi-function Control (MFC) provides for interoperation with a specified transceiver that will establish a closed loop power control mechanism. The external circuit uses the Linear Detector output to set a fixed bias point for 8PSK (EDGE) mode and a variable bias point for GMSK (GSM) mode. The
power control loop together with the MFC will reduce sensitivity to antenna load, input drive,
temperature, power supply, and process variation. The combined circuit configures the PA for fixed gain in 8PSK mode while providing the ability to optimize the PA bias at different power levels to maximize efficiency.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/sky77529.pdf
The BGA735L16 is a highly flexible, high linearity tri-band (2100, 1900/1800/2100, 800/900 MHz) low noise amplifier MMIC for worldwide use. Based on Infineon’s proprietary and cost-effective SiGe:C technology, the BGA735L16 uses an advanced biasing concept in order to achieve high linearity. The device features dynamic gain control, temperature stabilization, standby mode, and 2 kV ESD protection on- chip as well as matching off chip. Because the matching is off chip, different UMTS bands can be easily applied. For example, the 1900 MHz path can be converted into a 2100 MHz path and vice versa by optimizing the input and output matching network.
- Gain: 16 (17) / -7.5 dB in high / low gain mode (all bands) - Noise figure: 1.1 / 1.1 / 1.1 dB in high gain mode (800 MHz / 1900 MHz / 2100 MHz) - Supply current: 3.4 (4.0) / 0.65 mA in high / low gain mode (all bands) - Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.) - Output internally matched to 50 Ω - Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω - 2kV HBM ESD protection - Low external component count - Small leadless TSLP-16-1 package (2.3 x 2.3 x 0.39 mm) - Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/bga735l16.pdf
The MAX2395 fully monolithic quasi-direct modulator IC is designed for use in WCDMA/UMTS transmitters. The quasi-direct modulation architecture reduces system cost, component count, and board space compared to transmitters using an IF SAW filter with IF VCO and IF synthesizer blocks.
The MAX2395 includes I/Q baseband filters, an IF I/Q modulator with VGA, a fully monolithic VCO with PLL, an upconverter mixer, an RF VGA, and a power amplifier (PA) driver. The use of the quasi-direct modulator scheme ensures 5% (typ) EVM and a 30dB (min) carrier suppression. The RF VGA and IF VGA provide a nominal 90dB of output power control. No external local oscillators are required, enabling efficient implementation of variable duplex offset systems.
The PLL is programmed by loading data on the SPI™/MICROWIRE™-compatible 3-wire serial bus. The IC operates from a single +2.7V to +3.3V supply. The devices are available in space-saving 28-pin QFN and thin QFN exposed-pad packages (5mm x 5mm).
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/MAX2395.pdf
- Additional info**
MAX2395 Output Matching to a SAW Filter for Optimum Cascaded Gain Flatness http://www.maxim-ic.com/app-notes/index.mvp/id/3040
The AFEM-7780 is a fully matched WCDMA Band1 Frond- End Module (FEM) featuring the integration of Avago Technologies’ power amplifier and FBAR.
The AFEM-7780 offers extended talk time and excellent linearity by using CoolPAM technology, which enhances efficiencies in low and medium power mode. Idle current is as low as 11mA.
The FBAR (Film Bulk Acoustic Resonator) based duplexer provides low insertion loss and outstanding isolation, which improves efficiency and RX sensitivity.
By using CoolPAM and FBAR technologies, AFEM-7780 shows best performance with smaller footprint.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/AV02-0783EN.pdf
ON Semiconductor NUF8401MNT4G
The NUF8401MN is an eight−channel (C−R−C) Pi−style EMI filter array with integrated ESD protection. Its typical component values of R = 100 W and C = 12 pF deliver a cutoff frequency of 175 MHz and stop band attenuation greater than −25 dB from 800 MHz to 2.2 GHz. This performance makes the part ideal for parallel interfaces with data rates up to 117 Mbps in applications where wireless interference must be minimized. The specified attenuation range is very effective in minimizing interference from 2G/3G, GPS, Bluetooth® and WLAN signals. The NUF8401MN is available in the low−profile 16−lead 1.6 mm x 4.0 mm DFN16 surface mount package
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/NUF8401MN-D.PDF
California Micro Devices CM1692
- Four, six, and eight channels of EMI filtering with integrated ESD protection - Pi-style EMI filters in a capacitor-inductor-capacitor (C-L-C) network - ±15kV ESD protection on each channel (IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4, contact discharge) - Greater than 30dB attenuation (typical) at 1GHz - 0.5mm thick uDFN package with 0.40mm lead pitch: • 4-channel = 8-lead uDFN • 6-channel = 12-lead uDFN • 8-channel = 16-lead uDFN - Tiny uDFN package size: • 8-lead: 1.70mm x 1.35mm • 12-lead: 2.50mm x 1.35mm • 16-lead: 3.30mm x 1.35mm - RoHS-compliant, Lead-free packaging
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/cm1692.pdf
The Supertex HV861 is a low noise, dimmable, high voltage, dual EL Lamp driver designed for driving two electroluminescent (EL) Lamps with a combined area of 5.0 square inches. The input supply voltage range is from 2.5V to 4.5V. Enable input logic high can go as low as 1.5V, which allows logic interface operating from typical 1.8V supplies. The device is designed to minimize audible noise emitted by the EL Lamps
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/HV861.pdf
The BCM4750 is a single-chip, single-die GPS receiver IC fabricated on 90-nm RFCMOS technology. The BCM4750 integrates a highperformance baseband section with a low-noise CMOS radio front end. It is designed to interface with host processors in mobile phones, PDAs, personal navigation devices (PNDs), and MP3 players. The BCM4750 is a host-based GPS IC that delivers the highest positioning performance yet uses the smallest PCB area in the market today.
Broadcom provides a software library that realizes the GPS navigation solution in the host using minimum resources and with no real time requirements. The BCM4750 uses a patent-pending innovative RF design that improves both current consumption and LNA linearity as well as allowing for a minimum number of external components used.
- Single-chip solution (AGPS baseband and CMOS RF frontend integrated on a single-die) minimizing board space footprint (<35 mm² PCB area for a complete AGPS solution) - Up to 2-Hz update rate - Advanced low-power RFCMOS technology and low-power tracking at 13 mW for the longest battery life - Host communication via two-wire UART, I²C-compatible Broadcom Serial Control (BSC), or SPI with baud rates as low as 9.6 Kbps
Fairchild Semiconductor FAN5902
This application note provides the basics for implementing a Dynamic Voltage Scaling (DVS) power management technique with 3G W-CDMA RF power amplifiers to improve the overall power efficiency and increase the average talk-time in 3G handsets. The DVS technique scales the power supply level of the RFPA output stage according to the output RF power level using a high-efficiency DC-to-DC converter, such as the FAN5902, specifically designed for that purpose.
- Datasheet**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/FA_FAN5902.pdf
- Usage Guide**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/FA_FAN5902_overview.pdf
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors SFH7743
SMT proximity sensor for mobile devices; operating range with external IRED > 4cm; very low power consumption Digital output reflective optical switch with low current consumption, special package
- Application Notes**: http://xvilka.org/files/d-sheet/sfh7741_appnote.pdf
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors SFH4058
High Power Infrared Emitter, 860 nm, Chipled Package, Half angle ±40 °, Lead (Pb) Free Product - RoHS Compliant
Processor : ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l) BogoMIPS : 249.96 Features : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 CPU implementer : 0x41 CPU architecture: 7 CPU variant : 0x1 CPU part : 0xc08 CPU revision : 3 Hardware : mapphone_UMTS Revision : 0000 Serial : 0000000000000000 GPIOs 0-31, gpio: gpio-0 (cpcap-irq ) in lo irq-160 edge-rising wakeup gpio-8 (wl127x_wake_gpio ) out lo gpio-10 (mapphone dock north ) in lo irq-170 edge-both wakeup gpio-23 (? ) out lo gpio-28 (akm8973 reset ) out lo GPIOs 32-63, gpio: gpio-34 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-194 level-low wakeup gpio-35 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-195 level-low wakeup gpio-36 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-196 level-low wakeup gpio-37 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-197 level-low wakeup gpio-38 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-198 level-low wakeup gpio-39 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-199 level-low wakeup gpio-40 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-200 level-low wakeup gpio-41 (gpio_kp_in ) in hi irq-201 level-low wakeup gpio-43 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-53 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-54 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-55 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-56 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-57 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-58 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo gpio-59 (? ) out lo gpio-63 (gpio_kp_out ) out lo GPIOs 64-95, gpio: gpio-65 (wifi_irq ) in hi irq-225 edge-falling wakeup gpio-92 (mapphone als int ) in hi irq-252 edge-falling GPIOs 96-127, gpio: gpio-99 (mapphone touch irq ) in hi irq-259 ?trigger? gpio-100 (gpio_kp_in ) in lo irq-260 edge-both wakeup gpio-111 (mapphone dock south ) in hi irq-271 edge-both wakeup GPIOs 128-159, gpio: gpio-136 (display reset ) out lo gpio-141 (BP -> AP IPC trigger) in lo irq-301 edge-both wakeup gpio-143 (mapphone audio path ) out lo gpio-157 (UART AP -> BP wakeup) out lo GPIOs 160-191, gpio: gpio-163 (mmc_detect ) in lo irq-323 edge-both gpio-164 (mapphone touch reset) out lo gpio-175 (akm8973 irq ) in lo gpio-176 (mapphone power off ) out lo gpio-177 (gpio_kp_in ) in lo irq-337 edge-both wakeup gpio-178 (wl127x_hostwake_gpio) in lo gpio-179 (wl127x_bt_nshutdown_) out lo gpio-180 (sfh7743 proximity in) in hi irq-340 edge-both wakeup gpio-181 (vibrator ) out lo gpio-186 (wifi_pmena ) out lo DSS_REVISION 00000020 DSS_SYSCONFIG 00000001 DSS_SYSSTATUS 00000001 DSS_IRQSTATUS 00000000 DSS_CONTROL 00000003 DSS_SDI_CONTROL 00000000 DSS_PLL_CONTROL 00000000 DSS_SDI_STATUS 00000102 DISPC_REVISION 00000030 DISPC_SYSCONFIG 00002015 DISPC_SYSSTATUS 00000001 DISPC_IRQSTATUS 00000000 DISPC_IRQENABLE 0000d64e DISPC_CONTROL 00018b08 DISPC_CONFIG 00010204 DISPC_CAPABLE 000003ff DISPC_DEFAULT_COLOR0 00000000 DISPC_DEFAULT_COLOR1 00000000 DISPC_TRANS_COLOR0 00000000 DISPC_TRANS_COLOR1 00000000 DISPC_LINE_STATUS 000007ff DISPC_LINE_NUMBER 00000000 DISPC_TIMING_H 00000000 DISPC_TIMING_V 00000000 DISPC_POL_FREQ 00000000 DISPC_DIVISOR 00010004 DISPC_GLOBAL_ALPHA 000000ff DISPC_SIZE_DIG 00000000 DISPC_SIZE_LCD 035501df DISPC_GFX_BA0 8156f000 DISPC_GFX_BA1 8156f000 DISPC_GFX_POSITION 00000000 DISPC_GFX_SIZE 035501df DISPC_GFX_ATTRIBUTES 00000099 DISPC_GFX_FIFO_THRESHOLD 03c00000 DISPC_GFX_FIFO_SIZE_STATUS 00000400 DISPC_GFX_ROW_INC 00000001 DISPC_GFX_PIXEL_INC 00000001 DISPC_GFX_WINDOW_SKIP 00000000 DISPC_GFX_TABLE_BA 00000000 DISPC_DATA_CYCLE1 00000000 DISPC_DATA_CYCLE2 00000000 DISPC_DATA_CYCLE3 00000000 DISPC_CPR_COEF_R 00000000 DISPC_CPR_COEF_G 00000000 DISPC_CPR_COEF_B 00000000 DISPC_GFX_PRELOAD 00000100 DISPC_VID_BA0(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_BA1(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_POSITION(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_SIZE(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_ATTRIBUTES(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIFO_THRESHOLD(0) 03ff03c0 DISPC_VID_FIFO_SIZE_STATUS(0) 00000400 DISPC_VID_ROW_INC(0) 00000001 DISPC_VID_PIXEL_INC(0) 00000001 DISPC_VID_FIR(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_PICTURE_SIZE(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_ACCU0(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_ACCU1(0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_BA0(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_BA1(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_POSITION(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_SIZE(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_ATTRIBUTES(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIFO_THRESHOLD(1) 03ff03c0 DISPC_VID_FIFO_SIZE_STATUS(1) 00000400 DISPC_VID_ROW_INC(1) 00000001 DISPC_VID_PIXEL_INC(1) 00000001 DISPC_VID_FIR(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_PICTURE_SIZE(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_ACCU0(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_ACCU1(1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 2) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 3) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 4) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 5) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 6) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(0, 7) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 2) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 3) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 4) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 5) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 6) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(0, 7) 00000000 DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(0, 0) 0199012a DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(0, 1) 012a0000 DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(0, 2) 079c0730 DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(0, 3) 0000012a DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(0, 4) 00000205 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 2) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 3) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 4) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 5) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 6) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(0, 7) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 2) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 3) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 4) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 5) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 6) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_H(1, 7) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 2) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 3) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 4) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 5) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 6) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_HV(1, 7) 00000000 DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(1, 0) 0199012a DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(1, 1) 012a0000 DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(1, 2) 079c0730 DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(1, 3) 0000012a DISPC_VID_CONV_COEF(1, 4) 00000205 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 0) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 1) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 2) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 3) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 4) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 5) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 6) 00000000 DISPC_VID_FIR_COEF_V(1, 7) 00000000 DISPC_VID_PRELOAD(0) 00000100 DISPC_VID_PRELOAD(1) 00000100