Difference between revisions of "Infineon BGA735L16"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 01:10, 19 August 2010
The BGA735L16 is a highly flexible, high linearity tri-band (2100, 1900/1800/2100, 800/900 MHz) low noise amplifier MMIC for worldwide use. Based on Infineon’s proprietary and cost-effective SiGe:C technology, the BGA735L16 uses an advanced biasing concept in order to achieve high linearity. The device features dynamic gain control, temperature stabilization, standby mode, and 2 kV ESD protection on- chip as well as matching off chip. Because the matching is off chip, different UMTS bands can be easily applied. For example, the 1900 MHz path can be converted into a 2100 MHz path and vice versa by optimizing the input and output matching network.
- Gain: 16 (17) / -7.5 dB in high / low gain mode (all bands)
- Noise figure: 1.1 / 1.1 / 1.1 dB in high gain mode (800 MHz / 1900 MHz / 2100 MHz)
- Supply current: 3.4 (4.0) / 0.65 mA in high / low gain mode (all bands)
- Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.)
- Output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω
- 2kV HBM ESD protection
- Low external component count
- Small leadless TSLP-16-1 package (2.3 x 2.3 x 0.39 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package