The Motorola DEXT MB220 is also known as the Cliq. The machine name is Morrison.
Quoting this post:
"The bootloader on the CLIQ/CLIQ XT/Backflip is locked; that means fastboot is disabled on them. But as they are 'old', they don't do signature checks on the partitions, so if you write your own kernel to the boot partition, the bootloader will load it happily. Same thing happens with recovery." -- Emilio "turl" López
Fastboot is a convenience and does not hamper what can be done with the device; it is wide open.
- FCC ID: IHDT56KV1
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7201A
- Radio: Qualcomm RTR6285
- Wifi: Broadcom BCM42xx, connected via MMC
- Proximity sensor: OSRAM Opto Semiconductors SFH7743
- Keyboard controller: Analog Devices ADP5588
- LED controller: National Semiconductor LM3535
- CyanogenMod Installation Guide - Note that the root method is incorrect (it seems to have been copied verbatim from the Cliq XT page). Instead of using the rageagainstthecage exploit, use psneuter.
- Guide for CyanogenMod kernel source